Personal Assistant Vacancy at Reede Consulting Limited
At Reede Consulting Limited, we are totally dedicated to training, consultancy and support in the development of project and programme management skills, competencies and qualifications.
Managed exclusively by project managers and consultants with a combined work experience of over 28 years, the company has a uniquely focused and relevant perspective in this field combining a winning partnership of theory and practice.
Reede Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Warri, Delta
Age: 30-35 years
What We Need
- Applicants should have a background in Accounting or any related financial field.
- Applicants should also have a vast experience in legal activities.
- Applicants should have 2-3 years experience with a reputable executive.
- Ability to devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas, accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Ability to organise, maintain diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Ability to carry out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organising, attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
Application Closing Date:
25th August 2014
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When sending your CV please REF; Personal Assistant.