Petrogap Oil And Gas Limited Is Recruiting
Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited was incorporated as a response to the emerging trends in the dynamic Oil & Gas industry. We are a wholly indigenous company and registered player in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry.
Petrogap is recruiting to fill the position of:
Upstream Business Development Officer
- The Officer (Business Development) drives new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships. This position is responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, vendor selection and management for the organization and ensuring the achievement of customer satisfaction targets and providing value to the clients.
- Implementing detailed market analysis for growing market space and executing strategies to penetrate a defined market target.
- Assist in preparing the budget and revenue target for the department
- Develop and maintain an understanding of existing and prospective customers to maximize market share
- Identifies key resources required to implement strategy and achieve sales target
- Vendor Management
- Source and secure partnership deals with OEMs & accredited distributors that can provide the required service for the upstream division of the organization.
- Commercial end-to-end responsibility for negotiating and agreeing the best possible pricing and terms with the vendors confirmed by contracts within the company’s directives, rules and guidelines.
- Degree in Business Engineering/Administration or a related field
- A Masters Degree is desirable
- Relevant professional certification
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in Business Development in the Oil & Gas Upstream sector
- With 2 – 3 years in a supervisory or managerial level
- Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong Networking and interpersonal skills
- Readily available contacts and relationships in the I.O.C’s
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Excellent Influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong work and business ethics
- Honest and committed to the company
- Excellent delegation and supervisory skills
- Experience: 2 – 6 years
- AGE: 25 – 30 years.
- SEX: Male or Female
Salary: N130, 000.00 – N160, 000.00.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org