Innov8 Ltd is in need of a Petrophycisist
Innov8 Ltd a specialist Oil & Gas recruitment firm is recruiting for a highly reputable Indigenous Oil & Gas company seeking to fill the following positions below: (minimum of 4 years experience )
Deadline: 8 January 2015
Provide timely and effective formation evaluation analysis for exploration, appraisal and development wells.
Provide petrophysical input for development of the 3D Static and Dynamic Models.
Petrophysical analysis will contribute to the Business Unit meets annual production and reserve additional goals
Provide time and accurate log analysis and petrophysical evaluations for all exploration, appraisal and exploration wells.
· Provide petrophysical input for the development of clastic 3D Static and Dynamic Reservoir Models.
· Collaborate and support the Subsurface Department in assessment of all clastic fields.
· Identify and recommend petrophysical studies which may enhance the value of any of fields.
· Monitor and supervise geological service company studies or surveys, as directed by the G&G Subsurface Interface Team Leader.
Degree(s): BSc in Geology, Geophysics or Petroleum Engineering. MSc in Geology, Geophysics or Petroleum Engineering is preferred.
At least five (4) years of experience as a petrophysicist with an operating company.
. Effective communication skills are essential.
• IT Skills & Expertise Requirements: High level of IT skills and expertise, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Composite well log software and data management software. Expertise in log analysis software, such as Geo-Log is essential. Experience in geological workstation software (Petrel, Landmark, etc.).
All CV responses should please be sent to: [email protected]