Principal Accountant Needed At West African College of Surgeons
The West African College of Surgeons invites suitable qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Principal Accountant
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Recognised Professional Accounting Qualification i.e ACA, ACCA, ICAN (Chartered).
- Good knowledge of Financial Management and Accounting.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience.
- Must be computer literate with high proficiency in utilizing different accounting software.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should be above 40 years.
- Honesty, integrity and diligence are essential.
Equivalent to CONTISS II
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2014
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply in writing with 10 copies of Application letters, credentials, CV’s certificates; letter of reference from 2 Referees should be submitted to:
The Secretary – General,
West African College of Surgeons,
Former WAHC Building,
6, Taylor Drive, Off Edmund Crescent,
Note: The post applied for should be written on the top right side corner of the envelope