Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Sales Consultant
Job ID: 15000O3J
- We are currently looking for a Sales Consultant for our Systems Line of business. This role reports into the Sales Consulting Industries Director, Middle East Africa with a regional responsibility for the Middle East Africa Region (MEA).
- The successful incumbent will be involved in Oracle infrastructure systems, including Engineered Systems.
- We are looking for a : Senior technical consultant utilizing his/her focus, experience and community in Public Sector to identify and develop applicable solutions and grow the Middle East Africa (MEA) Oracle systems business by defining and executing measurable, results orientated sales consulting initiatives.
- The ideal candidate should have significant experience in IT solutions and IT transformation projects particularly focusing on joint solution sales resulting in the growth of Oracle’s systems business.
The candidate should have the ability to:
- Plan, execute and support sales consulting growth initiatives in the Public Sector
- Define and drive sales consulting growth initiatives through territories and target accounts
- Develop opportunities and customers as references and public business accelerators (active references)
- Plan, execute and support external events
- Support and develop existing customer and partner relationships and skills
- Work alongside partners and other third party organizations as required
- Help drive sales opportunities to successful completion
- Where required influence and participate in the definition of :
- Systems architecture and solution proposals
- Configuration of systems products and associated infrastructure for proposal
- Technical requirement definition for RFx inclusion
- Develop expertise and enable
- Actively develop technical and product expertise
- Actively develop industry solution expertise
- Enablement of Field Sales & SC’s as well as Channel Sales & SC’s where applicable
- Participate in the planning and represent Oracle at industry related marketing events, account based marketing events, workshops and other external events Oracle and channel events as required
- Support industry accounts, account opportunities and industry ecosystems
- Provide sales consulting support for chosen target accounts, initiatives and territories
- Engage with all levels within both Oracle and customer organisations
- Co-draft sales strategies together with the account managers
- Provide technical support in all necessary sales activities
- Translate customer requirements into deliverable products and services
- Define values propositions, positioning and differentiation to competitors products
Our ideal candidate should:
- Be an experienced professional with a successful and proven track record in this domain and industry (Public Sector)
- Have a B.Sc. equivalent or Higher Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other degree supporting Information Technology.
- Have at least 3 years of hardware products pre-sales experience (with at least 10 years of overall IT experience)
- Strong working knowledge in the following areas is an asset:
- Strategic Information systems analysis and planning
- Technical design authority role for complex projects
- Knowledge of Oracle’s technology and applications portfolio
- Language skills (both written and verbal):
- English – Fluent
- Other (French, Portuguese, Arabic ) added benefit
- Have an excellent command of infrastructure (systems, storage, networking etc.) and software solutions typically deployed in the chosen industry
- Have excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Be able to communicate at management level as well as at a technical expert level.
- Have an understanding of key business drivers and competitive landscape in infrastructure and software solutions in the Public Sector
- Be proficient in translating complex business requirements into workable technical solutions
- Oracle sales consultant in this role must be excellent communicators, able to develop initiatives and articulate these in a straightforward way to both decision makers and technical personnel alike.
- The candidate must be self motivated and proactive and also be interested in advancing their specific expertise in the chosen industry, industry solutions and Oracle systems and technology.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply