Procurement and Logistics Expert Vacancy at Smart Partners Consulting Ltd
Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our recruitment services has made oil and gas companies in the upstream sector to us mandates to recruit professional and experienced candidates from board level to technical roles for them. In view of this, our client with business operations in Port Harcourt urgently requires the services of Procurement and Logistic Expert.
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Logistics Expert (Oil and Gas)
- Develop the procurement and supply chain strategy.
- Create and implement purchasing procedures.
- Implement and manage a purchase requisition system.
- Establish framework agreements with vendors.
- Deal with adhoc, high value one off purchases.
- Develop and implement vendor management processes to improve reporting of vendor performance and highlight areas of concern.
- Conduct review meetings with suppliers to discuss performance and undertake contract reviews.
- Respond to all RFQ and ITT bids and take responsibility for tender writing, tender management and contract management.
- Ensure that sufficient supplies are available at all times.
- Participate in monthly department meetings in order to maintain maintenance and production schedules.
- Participate and represent the company within various Industry bodies
- A good first degree in engineering/accounting/business management and other certifications. Minimum of 7 years experience in similar position.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2014
Method of Application
Interested candidates with above requirements should send detailed CV’s to:email@example.com