We believe that our high-quality service is driven by a commitment to being trustworthy, transparent, and always having a serious and genuine regard for “doing the right thing”. Keeping our promises and acting with integrity are obligations we hold steadfast for our staff.
Our core values are based on unity and teamwork, and our unique structure allows us to work together to share ideas, knowledge and experience in order to deliver exceptional results.
Effective Procurement of goods and services in accordance with Procurement Guidelines and maintaining a high level of communication and liaison with the Company suppliers and users.
DUTIES: to include but not be limited to the following
- Provides guidance and assistance to all users and staff in all aspects of procurement.
- Ensures that all procurement are in compliance with companies Procurement guidelines.
- Prepares technical specifications for request for proposals, including terms and conditions and evaluation criteria.
- Review specifications on request for quotation/request for proposal (RPQ/RFP)
- Prepares and develops bid documents and supplier bid lists to obtain competitive quotations on commodities and services.
- Keeps and constantly appraise economic / business situations as they affect procurement policy and makes recommendations to adequately meet those changing conditions.
- Develops and updates procurement procedures and recommends changes relative to the company’s standard practices.
- Interprets policies and procedures to users and staff in their need to procure supplies, Works and services.
- Analyzes current procurement activities and recommends improvement through more efficient procurement methods, quantity discounts, standardization and value analysis
- Solicits information regarding a variety of commodities by telephone, interview or written requests ensuring cost effectiveness commensurate with quality.
- Reviews tenders and purchase award documentation with respect to quality, suitability, delivery and pricing.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and documentation on all solicitations, responses, procurements, contracts, correspondence and related follow up.
- Expedites outstanding purchase orders to ensure delivery requirements are met with acceptable lead time frames
- Promotes and develops contact and liaison with the supplier communities and users.
- Interviews current suppliers with a view to improving levels of service and new suppliers to develop and establish new/alternate sources of supply.
- Constantly collect and report statistics to measure commodity values and/or supplier performance.
- Prepares reports to ensure compliance with related laws and regulations.
- Coordinates and resolves problems with end users and suppliers.
- Assist in resolving Accounts Payables invoice discrepancies and variances when necessary with Finance unit.
- Maintain a standard data base for frequently used products and anticipated products that may be required by the company.
- Maintain a standard register for suppliers/service providers for the Company
- Develop an effective customer feedback system on the services rendered (Internal and external).
- Performs other related duties such as special assignments, monthly/annual reports submissions
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- BSc /HND in Quantity Survey or Purchasing and Supply or any related field
- Experience: Minimum of 8 years experience in a construction company
Candidate must have sound analytical mind, attention to details, high integrity, good inter- personal and communication skills (oral and written); strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications, meet deadlines with little or no Supervision.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward updated CVs to [email protected]using Manager, Procurement as the subject of the mail.