Product Specialist Needed At Wakanow.com Ltd
Wakanow.com is Nigeria’s leading online travel company that provides customers with everything they need to research, plan and purchase a trip locally and globally.
Wakanow.com offers travelers the cheapest available fares for flights, hotel reservations, airport pickups, visa assistance, vacation packages and many other travel services from a broad selection of partners.
- Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often one year in advance.
- Conduct research about new destinations in order to gain information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers.
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in merchandising the travel products, such as airport pick up, accommodation, packaged or specialized tours, or vacation packages.
- Keep up to date with any changes in the existing products.
- Constantly carry out research to understand customer travel partner and popular travel locations.
- Identify and present innovative and creative travel product solutions.
- Specify market requirements for current and future travel products by conducting market research supported by research of customers and non-customers.
- Must be able to offer specialist, professional and competitive travel product, which includes online bookings and tailor-made trips.
- Manage the existing products and services and improvise business strategies to bring about developmental changes.
- Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements and objectives of each product.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to understand and interpret customer needs and fundamental trends within the industry
- Ability to break down complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to champion opportunity with team members and leadership
- Ability to drive a direct and indirect team to execute product strategy
- You also must have excellent geographical knowledge of long haul and short haul destinations
- Have the ability to prioritise workload, demonstrating good organisational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related field
- 4-6 years work experience