Production Engineer At Edwin Drake Oil And Gas
Edwin Drake is a specialist Oil and Gas Recruitment Consultancy operating primarily across the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry, with a strong focus on Sub-Saharan Africa. As a strategic recruitment partner, our focus is on building long-lasting relationships with candidates and clients alike, each time striving to achieve best match from both technical as well as team point of view, therefore enabling organisational and individual growth. At Edwin Drake we understand the challenges of recruiting in countries where the local content is of utmost importance such as Nigeria and Angola. This in-depth market knowledge has enabled us to build a strategic network of professionals across these regions, who are either based locally or in the Diaspora as well as expatriates with proven experience and success in these countries.
· COMPANY PROFILE
We are currently representing an Independent E&P organisation with a rich asset portfolio which comprises of producing fields as well as fields which are currently in exploration status.
On their behalf, we are seeking to identify a Production Engineer to join their team as a permanent staff and to be based at their operational base in Warri, Nigeria.
· JOB DESCRIPTION
As a Production Engineer, you will be working closely with an integrated team in supporting the assigned field towards maximizing wells and facility production.
- Monitoring well performance, in order to provide production optimization recommendations
- Providing engineering support in designing the wells, sand control, sizing and selection of down hole equipment
- Designing and optimizing artificial lift systems, including gas lift and electrical submersible pump systems(ESPs)
- Nigerian professional, in line with the Local Content Requirements, with a BEng in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Over 5 years of experience as a Production Engineer, working with an E&P organisation
- Strong technical knowledge in the areas of: Production Optimization, Well Modelling, Nodal Analysis, Well Monitoring, Artificial Lift Design, Bottom Hole Pressure Data Analysis, Intervention Procedures
- Effective oral and written communication skills with previous experience delivering technical presentations
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Independent and develop within a team of professional and dedicated individuals.
For more information on the role and salary, please get in touch directly.