Program Associate Needed At Ipas
Ipas, a global, non-profit reproductive health organization, working in Nigeria seeks the following positions.
lpas, a global, non-profit reproductive health organization working in Nigeria, seeks a Program Associate in their Programs Unit. The Program Associate will assist the Program Unit Team Lead in supporting the implementation of donor program requests, activity documentation and day-to-day communications with in-country program staff. The Position also supports in obtaining and disseminating internal and external presentations and materials about local community programs, drafting memos and briefs, and interacting with other units on activity documentation.
This is a fulltime time staff position based in Abuja and is available immediately.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Creating initial drafts of donor proposals, reports, grant agreements, contracts, disbursement schedules, project timelines, project work plans, and other related documents as needed.
2. Tracking unit deadlines, formatting reports and forms, coordinating conference participation.
3. Responding to requests from team members for: educational materials, sending courier packages, collecting timesheets, scheduling team meetings, and serving on ad hoc committees.
4. Providing research assistance including literature searches and other data gathering assignments.
5. With direction from team lead, monitoring country team budget. reviewing monthly finance reports, budget discrepancies with the Country Director, and processing fund transfer requests.
6. Providing monthly reports on country achievements and lessons learned
7. Coordinating and overseeing courier packages and mail to the unit; coordinating the dissemination of publications; assisting in scheduling meetings and taking meeting notes; maintaining a contact database for the unit.
Minimum requirements for the position:
Bachelor’s degree in any social sciences and 3-5 years’ of experience in development work
Experience providing administrative support to programmatic units.
Good communication and writing skills in English and any other Nigerian language.
Proficiency in MS Office required.
Working with youth and young people in a similar/comparable organization is an advantage.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and CV to: [email protected]. We do not accept phone calls but we encourage you to visit our website: http:// www.ipas.org before applying or send your queries to [email protected]
Deadline for applications is (determine date of two weeks).
Due to anticipated volume of applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Ipas is an Equal Opportunity Employer