Project Coordinator for HIV Programmes At ARFH
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria, etc.
We offer professionals, opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified persons for the following positions:
Project Coordinator, HIV Programmes
- Lead implementation of Global Fund HIV/AIDs programmes of the organization (HBC, CSS & OVC).
- Provide technical support to sub recipients in workplan development and project management.
- Analyze field reports and provide relevant guidance to meet project objectives.
- Lead the production of programmatic and M and E reports and ensure timely submission of complete and effective documentations and reports to the Executives, donors and other stakeholders.
- Lead and maintain contact with HIV/AIDS, OVC and Home Based Care programme partners, donors, other influencing partners and stakeholders on behalf of the organization.
- Conduct and evaluate trainings and participate in the review and development of training materials.
- Perform advocacy responsibilities, and coordinate Resource Mobilization activities
- Provide technical assistance for the development of fundable proposals and project development.
- Participate in M&E activities, Advocacy and SR Management responsibilities.
Applicants must have a University degree, preferably in Medicine with Master’s degree in Public Health or related field. Possession of a Ph.D will be added advantage.
Minimum of 8 years working experience on donor funded HIV/AIDs, OVC and Home based care projects in Nigeria with good knowledge of epidemiology. Excellent writing and Oral communication skills, with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power point and SPSS.
Experience and good understanding of Global Fund principles and procedures will be added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to firstname.lastname@example.org on/or before May 27th, 2014. Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as for three professional referees. Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).