Project Design / Application Engineer – Mechanical Recruitment at Mark Calthers Consulting
Mark Calthers Consulting is a Management Consulting firm with a broad spectrum of consulting services, from visioning and strategy to detailed design, from implementation and capacity building to realizing and sustaining value.
Our client, a Power Generation company, seek qualified candidates to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Project Design / Application Engineer – Mechanical
- Provide technical support to the sales and installation teams for the evaluation and design of distributed power generation and co-generation systems in the range 2.20 MW.
- Provide technical support for evaluation and design on the mechanical aspects of heat recovery and distributed generation systems that meet customer requirements.
- Prepare competitive proposals and deliver systems that meet specifications and schedule.
- Provide technical support and advice to sales and projects teams,
- Prepare mechanical systems designs for the CAD draughtsman.
- 7-10 years experience in design and/or operations in power generation industry.
- A bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant experience.
- A thorough knowledge of power generation systems, especially engine based and small gas turbine power plants, used for base load, peaking and co-generation applications.
- Broad application knowledge relevant to the CPGK product base is required across the range of generator set applications, both in mechanical, electrical, acoustical, and installation.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2014.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send a letter of application by email, along with their CV and quoting the vacant position being applied for to:email@example.com