Project Engineer (MPD / UBD / Managed Pressure Dri At CA Oil & Gas
CA Global Headhunters – A Global Recruitment/Staffing Company offering permanent, interim, executive, retained and contract placements throughout Africa across a spectrum of industry sectors. CA Global have Recruitment expertise in Africa in the following sectors, Mining, Oil and Gas, Banking, Finance, Telecoms, IT, Engineering, Construction, Power and Energy, FMCG/Manufacturing, Coal Power, Medical/NGO, Hospitality and Tourism, Executives, Agriculture, Procurement, and Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Project Engineer (MPD / UBD / Managed Pressure Dri
- Perform rig surveys and draft process and instrumentation diagrams and master equipment lists.
- Conduct contract review meetings in order to ensure process flow and final sign-off with client.
- Prepare detailed plans for the operations relating to equipment, operating procedures, and QHSSE.
- Brief Field Staff and contracted personnel.
- Support business development.
Qualifications and Skills
- Extensive experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Exposure to underbalanced drilling (manager pressure drilling highly advantageous).
- Knowledge of Drilling and Completion operations.
- Field operations experience in drilling and completing wells.
- Experience in commercial and project economics.
- Practical knowledge of AutoCAD or similar drawing systems.
- Tertiary qualification in technical field; engineering degree preferred.
- Highly Competitive Expatriate Package.
DEADLINE : 14th May 2014