Project Engineer Needed At WTS Energy – Oil And Gas
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a wide range of vacancies in oil, gas and energy. WTS Energy places suitable engineers and consultants in any phase of Oil and Gas projects and in all skills relating to: Geoscience, Drilling Management and Well Services, Facilities, (FEED) Engineering, Construction, Pipeline, Subsea, Commissioning and Start Up and Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Job description Senior Project Engineer
- Identifying project deliverables for specific project phases and milestones.
- Translates the Project Scope Of Work to a detailed workflow execution plan capturing all required deliverables in terms of design, materials, construction work packs, HSE requirements, QA/QC requirements, Method Statements, Lifting Plans, etc., in support of Fabrication & Construction.
- Coordinates the development of Project Schedules, Work Scope Definitions, Material Take Offs, Requests For Quotation, Technical & Commercial Bid Evaluations from suppliers and contractors and all other elements required to arrive at a finished product.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Identifying and communicating design, specifications and or schedule changes/deviations in the project to the Project Controls functions
- Identification of risk and opportunities and how risk should be mitigated and opportunities materialized
- Prepares Project Readiness Reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations, HSE in particular
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintain good working relationship with client representatives, vendors, subcontractors and third parties
- Supporting the Commercial Department by providing input to Proposals and Cost Estimates
Requirements Senior Project Engineer
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Project Management PMI level is an advantage
- At least 10 years’ experience within the Offshore Oil & Gas Construction Industry working on projects
- Experience with execution of EPCC and or Fabrication & Construction projects encompassing Jackets, Topsides, Subsea Structures, Processing Modules, Risers, Protection Structures, etc.
Terms & Conditions Senior Project Engineer
- Opened to Nigerians only