Project Manager, Safeguard job Vacancy at Halliburton Nigeria
Halliburton Operations Nigeria Limited with Head Office in Victoria Island Lagos is seeking for qualified Nigerians with experience in Drilling, Completion and Production Operations
Job Title: Project Manager, Safeguard
- Under broad direction, responsible for planning, coordinating and managing SafeGuard activities including work scopes, budgeting/invoicing, and implementing projects.
- Ensures that service line activities are timely and completed in accordance with established quality standards and procedures.
- Develops and implements policies that ensure effective completion of projects.
- Coordinates closely with related Service Lines to maintain schedules and effect necessary changes and revisions.
- Assigns, directs, and appraises SafeGuard personnel in the course of a project.
- Viewed as a role model for all subordinates as well as the customer and general public, and must act accordingly.
- Confers with customer representative, as needed, ensure that company interests are protected and that project completion goals are met.
- Provides input on job performance levels of crew.
- Provides dispute resolution. Leads employee behavior and role based competency by mentoring and developing to achieve excellence in Service Quality and Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) performance.
- Applicants MUST have a minimum of HND/B.Eng in Engineering/science or any related field/discipline.
- Candidates are expected to have a Practical knowledge in design and in the field applied for.
- International experience in oil and gas deep water operations is an added advantage.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in engineering preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required minimum of 7 years of experience in the petroleum industry which includes experience similar responsibilities identified in this role and management experience.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2014
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward a copy of their CVs clearly stating the position of interest with an accompany application letter to:HRD.Nigeria@Halliburton.com
Please note that only applicants who possess these requisite qualification stated herein will be shortlisted and invited for interview.