Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We have enjoyed ongoing success for over 30 years. This success has been built on not only understanding the needs of our consumers, but also on the understanding of the needs of our employees, our suppliers and our stakeholders.
Industrial Relations Coordinator
- Develop and implement learning strategies, policies, programs and procedures
- Implement an e-learning strategy for Promasidor
- Implement various learning initiatives company wide (coaching, Job-shadowing, etc)
- Prepare annual training plan for Promasidor based on skills gaps identified by appraisals and develop training needs analysis
- Responsible for the internal learning policy and tracks internal learning interventions including new employee orientation & onboarding, departmental learning sessions, employee developmental plans and cross departmental trainings.
- Supervises the daily activities of learning interventions when they arise.
- Ensure the filing of all trainings with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) for approvals and the ITF reimbursement process
- Manages the training budget for PNG and ensure cost savings
- Implements employee relations strategies to foster good employee relations within PNG
- Monitors and advises managers in the employee disciplinary process
- Engage with union operatives on matters arising
- Assist with negotiations and proactively respond to requests
Education and Experience
- Minimum B.Sc. or HND in Social Sciences, Law or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role preferably in an FMCG.
Key Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Knowledge of Nigerian Labor Law
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Promasidor career website on www.linkedin.com to apply