Property & Maintenance Manager For Deep water, Offshore Oil & Gas Operation
Our Client provides a Logistic base for Deep water, Offshore Oil & Gas Operations
The role is based in Lagos, Nigeria and is ideally suited to Expat worker.
This is a Management role and the prime duties will be:
- To manage the maintenance and repairs to all office and residential properties.
- Supervise the maintenance staff in order to ensure a positive and healthy work environment.
- To maintain the general administration the maintenance program
Desired Skills and Experience
Base and Logistics Support Facilities/Services
- Maintenance of all buildings, plant and equipment
- Maintenance of electrical and mechanical facilities
- Maintenance of all land and marine vehicles
- Management of in house maintenance crew/workshop/yard (including small works, carpentry, welding, masonry etc…)
- Managing delivery of utilities and other services
- Manage service level agreements with clients and monthly back charges to all clients.
- Base fuel (AGO and PMS) supply, storage and distribution;
- Fuel and water supply to clients (internal and external);
Safety and Security
- Ensure that all work performed is in line with laid down policies, procedures and standards;
- Ensure that all QHSE legislation is adhered to;
- Reporting of all incidents and accidents in line with procedures;
- Evaluation of dangerous work practices, including permit to work system;
- Liaise with Security Manager regarding access control and general security of the base.
Human Resources and Training
- Control of own human resources including time management.
- Application of company policies and procedures and legislation in respect of the treatment and management of own staff.
- Training programmes, motivation and development of own staff.
- Ensure that the highest ethical standards are maintained in all operations;
- Conduct himself/herself in a dignified and respectful manner that reflects well on the Employer and also sets an example for the other employees.