Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. – One of the leading hotels and leisure companies in the world with more than 1000 properties in over 100 countries, is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels and resorts with the following internationally renowned brands: St Regis, The Luxury Collection, Sheraton, Westin, Four Points by Sheraton, W, Le Meridien, Aloft and Element.
Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., a subsidiary of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc., is one of the premier developers and operators of high quality vacation interval ownership resorts. For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com or www.starwoodvacationownership.com.
We are seeking for employment dynamic, result-oriented and self-motivated person to fill the position below:
- Should be able to plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of buyers, purchasing officer and related workers involved in purchasing materials, products and services.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or suppliers and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for suppliers and equipment
- Control purchasing department budgets
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance company policy.
- Should have 5 to 7 years experience in Managerial Position in the department.
- Area of studies should be related field.