QHSE Coordinator Needed At Drilling Company
An indigenous drilling fluids company seeks to recruit highly competent, self motivated and dynamic Quality, Health, Safety and Environment coordinator.
Job Title: QHSE COORDINATOR
Industry: Oil and Gas
- Must have relevant HSE and Quality Management System Trainings and Certification (IS09001 :2008 QMS Lead or Internal Auditor Certification).
- Must have a NEBOSH, IGC Certificate, and QAQC Inspection Certification, OHSAS 18001 :2007 Lead or Internal Auditor Certification.
- Minimum of 7 years practical experience in QHSE in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Knowledge of and ability to use management concepts and principles including goal setting, planning and execution.
- Knowledge of company HSE, cause no harm principles, company core values and visions.
- Knowledge of regulatory agency, company, client and subcontractor HSE requirements.
- Relevant education background in any QHSE field will be an added advantage.
- Performs reporting, risk assessment and auditing and observes all HSE related activities and policies within a location.
- Ensures operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner and in conformance to federal, provincial and company safety regulations by integrating and implementing company and third party QHSE policies and procedures.
- Performs post-incident investigations and communicates findings with management until all action items have closed
- Files QHSE documents and participates in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs
- Prepares and updates HSE statistical tracking and trending data · Remain abreast of all relevant HSE laws, codes of practice and standards for the area.
- Assist project HSE Manager with client’s HSE requirements and assists in compliance
- Assists to develop HSE plans that comply with company policies and procedures as well as local client requirements.
- Assists with the development and implementation of appropriate location emergency response system.
- Provide relevant information for monthly HSE reports · Supervises the administrator and record keeper on area specific HSE audits, inspections, reports, certification, permits. etc
- Attends pre-job planning and other client meetings as required
- Conducts HSE audits and inspections
- Conducts HSE presentations and training to employees as required
- Assists work site personnel and line management in development of work site HSE and cause No Harm promotions and campaigns
- Promote a positive Company image during the course and scope of the performance of these duties.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their applications to: SPAC.CAREERS@gmail.com