Quad Signals Limited, we are a Geographical and Spatial Information and Communications Technology company, operating mainly know-how in best-of-breed and leading-edge technologies.
Our professional services include GIS Consulting, ICT strategy formulation, analysis, solution architecting and design, implementation, System Development and Integration, testing, project management and on-site / remote post-implementation maintenance and support.
VCE Infrastructure Engineer
- The VCE Engineer will combine a variety of skill set of network management, VMware solutions and server design and architecture to develop innovative solutions on infrastructure technologies and manage large spatial databases/vendors across multiple locations and countries.
- Architecture, design, support for Infrastructure Technology
- Encompass server optimization support, engineering, and provide third level support for operations services, innovations and infrastructure required to deliver efficient and effective platforms
- Review operations and business requirements for projects pertaining to server infrastructure
- Creation of automation scripts for both Windows and Linux servers
- Maintenance of complete hardware enclosure and its devices including but not limited to firmware upgrades
- Responsible for identifying gaps in existing client skill base and developing documentation to include job descriptions for key architectural positions
- Deploy change management initiatives using ITIL standards
- Leads the development and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Partners with assigned vendors to build effective relationships and collaborative team environments; manage vendor contract SLA’s to achieve established goal and enhance vendor relationships
Technical GIS Project Manager
Ensure a profitable return of investment on project delivery. The TPM will lead key client projects and will be responsible for implementing advanced GIS technologies, perform advanced analysis, evaluate user needs and requirements, assist client with strategic and operational programs and manage large spatial databases/vendors across multiple locations and countries.
- Responsible for work planning, administration, executing the design, development and implementation of enterprise GIS services, systems, processes and policies
- Responsible for coordinating GIS efforts in collaboration with governmental agencies.
- Responsible for providing user support and training, management of GIS data assets and development of short and long-term project strategy.
- Develop implement and lead the full cycle of the project
- Review and tender reports on technical and cutting-edge technologies
- Ensure accuracy and delivery of plans and proposals for specific project lines
- Responsible for designing project life cycle in compliance with company policies, scope of work, establishment of project budgets, design of work schedules and ensuring strict compliance, timely payments of works, control of project costs and assurance of overall customer satisfaction.
- Conduct on line and on-site presentations, attending site and client meetings and providing timely reports of project activities.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.