Louis Berger is an Engineering News-Record top-20 ranked, $1 billion global professional services corporation that helps clients solve their most complex infrastructure and development challenges. With nearly 6,000 engineers, economists, scientists and planners worldwide in more than 50 nations, we are unique in our ability to adapt to local situations
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor / Land Surveyor (M/F)
Tracking Code: 7735-023
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Based on Louis Berger’s long history of working in Nigeria and as a ports planning and development specialist, the company was retained as the project management consultant for the planning, design and construction of a new Greenfield multi-use seaport located approximately 60 kilometers east of Lagos.
- This new port facility, called [email protected], will cover an area of 90 hectares and form an integral part of the new 220-hectare Lagos Free Trade Zone (LFTZ) being developed as a multi-product industrial and logistics hub for the entire West African region.
- Port Lekki Project in Nigeria is getting ready to move into an initial construction stage and we have an immediate need in Lekki for QS / Land Surveyor.
- Degree in Engineering minimum, PE or equivalent a plus,
- Ideally this individual will have 15+years of experience in QS / Land Survey that includes topographic survey and mapping.
- Ideally experience in coastal and maritime environment.
- Strong English communication skills at all levels
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online