Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
- Respond to all online requests within 2 minutes of request time.
- Contact customers to ensure all booking details are correct so as to ensure error-free booking on tickets
- Build and maintain effective customer relationship and ensure customer satisfaction at all time
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR’s) and profiles.
- Stay well informed of all travel and ticket information, advice client accordingly, and keep customers informed as well, to aid proper decision making.
- Ensure the swift response to request, communicate all pending request to Manager, and ensure all pending request are closed.
- Manage customer’s feedback and communicate areas of complains to the appropriate personnel.
- Promptly inform customers and clients of changes made to Itinerary of booked ticket, to enable proper preparation of the customer.
- Maintain database of customers and client that book online and occasionally promote the organization to them via emails and phone calls.
- B.Sc/HND in related discipline
- 2-3years relevant experience as a Recovery Agent/Ticketing and reservation officer
- Proficiency in the use of Amadeus GDS; with Amadeus certification
- Must reside in Lagos
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using job title as the subject of the mail.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.