A leading Pan-African Real Estate firm with offices on the Mainland and Island is in urgent need of:
Group Head – Legal/Corporate Services
- To advice the Board and Management of the company on all legal issues relating to the business.
- May be asked to represent the GMD/CEO at board meetings and prepare minutes of meeting.
- Shall be responsible for preparing real estate conveyance documents.
- Shall be responsible for providing legal counsel and advice to staff concerning the day-to-day operations including negotiations, drafting and review of contracts, funding agreements. joint project agreements, joint participation agreements, intergovernmental agreements, permits, and acquisition of interests in real estate.
- Ability to understand and apply applicable rules, regulations, policies; and procedures.
- Minimum qualification is Degree in Law, L.L.B, B.L (L.L.M is an added advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Must have worked as a management staff preferable in a real estate firm.
- Preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Performing risk analysis evaluations and Cost control.
- Must have B.Sc or HND from a reputable higher institution.
- 3 years post NYSC experience preferable. in a real estate firm.
Business Development Officers
- B.Sc, OND and HND in marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Cognitive experience will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their curriculum vitae in person to
72A/72B Adeyemi Akapo Street,
Omole Phase 1,
3/4 Boyle Street,
George V Road,
Within two weeks of this Publication. Mobile Number: 08034029082 and 08038270988. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline 14th May 2014