Recruitment At Damas Groupe (Oil & Gas)
Damas Groupe is a leading solution provider to the marine and offshore Oil & Gas Industry, since 1990, through its group companies, Damas Oil & Marine Services, Nigeria, Ghana & Saudi Arabia, Adnan Mansour Nigeria and Barada Marine Services LLC, U.A.E.
Damas Groupe provides the highest quality of services through its dedicated & professional personnel, and precision by utilizing modern & upgraded equipment.
Damas Groupe offers a unique combination of offshore construction, engineering, project management, chartering including pipe laying, heavy lifts, platform installation, hook up work and other integrated services through its fleet of vessels.
To always meet our customer’s requirements, and to be their first choice. To establish and maintain ourselves as one of the leader in the Oil & Gas Industry.
We accomplish even the most arduous offshore jobs cost effectively, and on schedule. We are committed to providing our services to match the requirement of our clients, while ensuring that we meet and exceed the highest Quality and Safety standards such as (ISO 9000:2000, ISO 14000, ISM, ISPS) set by the industry.
We have a Job vacancy for the post of Offshore Store keeper on a Derrick Lay Barge.
- Currently located at Warri, Nigeria.
- If found suitable, candidate may be transferred to onshore site.
- Experience level 10 years and above.
- Educational background; diploma or degree holder in warehouse
- Management, materials management preferably from a mechanical background.
- Computer skills level advanced with typing speed of 50 wpm, working experience on AMOS, SAP or ERP preferred.
- Training certificates: BOSIET or HUET, OPITO approved.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward detailed CVs to [email protected]