Recruitment at Bon Voyage Travel
Bon Voyage Travel is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Tasked with understanding the online and offline travel marketing.
- Pulling in clientele from target segments identified in Business Plan
- Planning strategies to promote online and offline ticket sales.
- Communicating our brand, mission, vision and USP to potential clients effectively.
- Create report on online and offline dynamics in the travel market.
- Be aware of what competition is doing and what we need to do better/stay competitive.
- Oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Develop innovative ways of reaching clients
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Work with management to increase overall sales and meet sales targets
- Increase online audience
- Identifying fruitful marketing platforms
- Producing promotion materials
- Communicating relevant information to the rest of the company
- Attending conferences, airline exhibitions and networking events
- Identify new target markets.
- OND/HND/Degree qualification required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong Interpersonal skill
- Good creative and problem solving skills
- Team Work.
- Goal getter and ability to meet targets
- Interest in the travel and tourism sector
- Confident, self-motivated and committed
- Strong understanding of the Domestic Market/Industry.
- Good computer and Internet skills.
- Strong oral, writing, negotiation and networking skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
DEADLINE :- 28th May 2014