Recruitment For Channel Manager , Wholesale at MTN Nigeria
Job Title :- Channel Manager , Wholesale at MTN Nigeria
• Assist department in conducting demand planning, forecast product performance, develop budgets for the upcoming year and implement plans to achieve the desired targets.
• Drive the integration of channel strategy with overall Sales & Distribution strategy and ensure execution of plans is in alignment with set objectives.
• Review channel operations and performance and carry out analysis to determine number of indirect sales points required to achieve sales target and ensure these are put in place and allocate volume targets per distributor.
• Develop criteria for evaluating potential and existing indirect channel distributors, ensure effective utilization of channel through efficient channel practices and set goals for distributor accordingly.
• Build and maintain good relationship with distributors, dealers and customers by facilitating engagements with them and resolving their issues and queries.
• Attend distributor sales team meetings on a periodic basis to communicate product strategies, upcoming objectives and exchange ideas and share opportunities to promote products.
• Work with other units /departments to assist in with the planning and execution of creative, local events that increase the presence and visibility of all products within the target market.
• Conduct research and trend analysis of market and competition, review channel business performance and monitor and report on channel profitability, dealer performance, sales performance and related market opportunities.
• Identify training requirements of dealers, develop program to address (product) knowledge gap of distributors and monitor distributors and dealers activities to ensure their operations are in alignment with MTN business objectives.
• Monitor and prepare periodic report on channel profitability, distributor /dealer performance and sales performance trend and generate periodic channel assessment reports for channel performance review.
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
• 8 years experience in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG / retail), which includes 2years management experience.
• Experience in financial management and profitability of SME
Experience & Training
• Presentation skills
• Sales techniques
• MTN systems and policies
• MTN systems functionality
• Relationship management
• Business law
• Financial management
• Human resource management
• Business economics