Recruitment at Chevron
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Deploys SAP Training Gap Closures for individuals and Facility goals. Utilizes the SAP models to conduct training assessments and verification for experienced field personnel. Verifies and monitors trainees and employees training schedules; delivers training to individuals and groups as required.
- Designs and plans On the Job Training activities linked to the IDP for Trainees and experienced employees utilizing SAP on Competency Models and OPITO models. Develops localized training schedules to track training attendance and manpower distribution.
- Tracks/monitors Trainees OJL activities; monitors and reviews trainees’ logbooks, training materials and signs off materials in line with OPITO standards; reports and tracks individual training performance.
- Obtain and maintain OPITO certifications for individual training /assessor discipline.
Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma in Engineering or Sciences.
Minimum of ten (10) years operations experience in oil/gas/water production/processing facility.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Effective communication skills (written and oral).
- Good facilitation skills.
- Possession of OJL Train the Trainer and A1 Assessor Training Certifications will be an advantage.