Recruitment For Executive Assistant At KPMG
KPMG – One of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success. The firm is involved in the formulation of economic policies for Nigeria through the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
KPMG is recruiting to fill the underlisted position:
Ref Code: 8368BR
- Performs full range of administrative duties including typing, filing, reporting, and maintaining confidential records
- Pulls information for reports from various sources
- Makes arrangements for meetings, conferences, and trips and assemble necessary materials for meetings
- Manages expense reports and procurement card reconciliation
- Schedules appointments and maintains calendars
- Schedules, coordinates meetings, facilities usage, events, and/or travel arrangements, as required.
- Performs other tasks that may be required from time to time
- B.Sc/HND with a minimum of second class lower/Lower credits.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
Skills, Knowledge And Attributes Required:
- Strong understanding and application of administrative activities.
- Ability to work independently on multiple administrative tasks.
- Effective organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of all MS tools.
- Extensive knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: