Recruitment At EXPAT – Materials & Corrosions Engineer
Sector: Oil & Gas
Employment Status: Contract
Salary: 800 EUR per day
FPSO Experince is a MUST, please do not apply if you do not have this experience.
- Selection, review of materials for Oil and Gas facilities.
- Assessment of Service life Corrosion (SLC), Life Cycle Cost analysis (LCC) for Oil and Gas projects.
- Design and review of Cathodic Protection (CP) systems and Corrosion Monitoring (CM) facilities for and Gas projects.
- Corrosion Management/Integrity assessment of Oil and Gas projects.
- Review of Intelligent Pigging (IP) and engineering assessment of identified pipeline defects.
- Selection and performance evaluation of corrosion inhibitors for oil and gas applications.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system
- Minimum 10 yrs of relevant experience in materials selection, corrosion management & integrity assessments in major oil and gas projects.
- Experience in use of international Corrosion Modelling software packages.
- Good knowledge and experience with the international codes and standards.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
CDI AndersElite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy