Recruitment For Sales Executive At Conoil Nigeria
Conoil Nigeria Plc – As one of the flagship companies in Nigeria’s downstream petroleum industry, we require vibrant,
resourceful and innovative individuals to reposition our team in an expanding market:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing business relationships with established customers and prospects
- Develop new markets.
- Assiduously work towards growing the customer base of the company across all products at all times.
- Articulate and implement effective sales, business development and customer management strategies and programmes to maximise the Company’s revenue generating capacity.
- Work in tandem with management articulated strategies for long-term financial viability of the Company.
- Generate from time to time, detailed business proposals on behalf of prospective and established customers for management consideration and approval.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum of Second Class Upper) in any discipline from a reputable university.
- Post Graduate / Master’s degree and additional qualifications in marketing, sales and allied fields from reputable institutions is an added advantage.
- Minimum of two years post-NYSC working experience.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Strategic thinking, high creativity and problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Must be ready to work in any part of the country.
- Age: not more than 35 years old.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2014.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: [email protected]
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.