Recruitment For Medical Records Officer @ Nestoil Plc
Nestoil PLC, was incorporated in Nigeria in 1991 for the provision of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services to the energy and oil & gas industry. Since then, Nestoil has grown to become the leading indigenous EPC provider for major IOCs (International Oil Companies) in Sub-Saharan Africa like National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Total, etc. Our objective at Nestoil is to become one Nigerian EPC firm with international posture, which by dedication to the use of highly skilled, goal driven professionals and unique innovative technology, provide first class service to its clients while making a meaningful contribution to society.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Medical Records Officer
Job ID: OBJH0007
Location: Okija, Anambra State
- Initiate and maintain medical records operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Provide medical records by routing records to admissions and emergency departments, physicians, and other authorized hospital staff; maintaining chart location systems.
- Resolve medical record discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintain historical reference by abstracting and coding clinical data, such as diseases, operations, procedures, and therapies, using standard classification systems; filing documents.
- Prepare statistical reports by collecting and summarizing medical care and census information, such as types of diseases treated, surgery performed, and use of hospital beds.
- Provide medical record information by responding to queries and requests of patients, hospital staff, law firms, insurance companies, and government agencies.
- A good bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Experience with medical billing or dealing with medical records preferable
Must Have (apart from the above):
- Time Management skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Documentation Skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV with subject tagged “Medical Records Officer – OBJH0007” to: [email protected]