Recruitment at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria is recruiting position below:
- Conduct data extraction, analysis, and security reviews utilizing various database, spreadsheet and software tools (CAATs).
- Evaluate data controls, integrity checks, and audit trails of information systems in operation.
- Prepare work papers for assigned tasks/audit procedures in accordance with the internal audit manual.
- Document relevant facts and information to support testing and conclusions so other reviewers can follow the logic and methodology.
- Perform technical routine and special information systems audits with basic understanding of information systems internal control concepts, in accordance with professional standards and ensure all transaction/administrative documentation is recorded and available for Systems Audit Unit or Business use.
- Conduct review of PPP for coverage, completeness, compliance, and adequacy.
- Coordinate business unit participation in risk assessment of audit area or project.
- Maintain all audit administration documentation and information as required on routine and special information systems audits.
- Suggest or recommend corrective action plans and improvements in the resolution of non-compliance with standards detected through monitoring and auditing of processes and procedures
- Work closely with other audit team members to complete each audit exercise and draft audit reports to be reviewed by Systems Audit Manager.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Qualification / Experience:
- Minimum of BSc qualification
- Minimum of 4 years internal audit experience in a reputable organization, with at least 2years in IT Audit
Experience & Training
- Internal Audit
- Business Risk Management
- Systems Audit