896119 – Integration Manager
Our client is one of the largest international Oil & Gas companies in the world with operations covering the entire energy chain. The group operates in over 130 countries and employs over 95,000 personnel worldwide.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Integration Manager, based in Nigeria.
- Ensure that HSE is a first priority during preparation/execution of commissioning, SDs and SUs
- Prepare integration of new equipment and ensure that operations team will have the proper skill level
- and knowledge to operate safely and efficiency the new installations
- Define the integrated (Project/Operator) strategy to manage the project Shutdowns and Start-Ups
- Direct commissioning preparation and execution on sites in order to deliver an installation to Operations
- ready for start up as per planning
- Ensure hand over to Operations as per procedure jointly agreed with all the necessary certificates,
- documentation, tools and required site assistance up to a steady state condition
- HSE aspects during the execution of commissioning, SDs and SUs
- Identification of critical jobs with related risk assessment
- Respect of HSE specifications and proper work practices (Isolations, flushing, inerting,Â¡K)
- Participate and assist Operations with SIMOPS management and relevant procedures revision
- Promote Projects HSE policy and individual HSE situational awareness level within team
- Operational integration of new equipment and proper Operations team skill level
- UPG FO interface focal point with all Operator/UPG and relevant stakeholders
- Provide relevant input and assist construction to optimize the construction execution plan
- Follow up execution of dedicated UPG operational training development plan
- Identify and initiate any additional required operational (site) training and refresher
- Define and manage integrated (UPG/Operator) strategy for the project SDs and SUs
- Define the integrated SD execution plan and organization
- Supervise the (integrated) SDs and SUs from preparation to execution
- Follow up progress and initiate any actions to secure project SDs and SUs milestones
- Commissioning preparation and execution on sites
- Ensure Precommissioning & Commissioning preparation compliance with company specifications (OPERCOM) and reporting tools (ICAPS database, punch list control, progress and cost)
- Manage efficiently the execution of commissioning activities to achieve maximum productivity, minimize cost and prevent delays
- Hand over to Operator
- Coordinate and achieve a flawless hand over from FO UPG to Operator
- Follow up warranty call notifications and validate performance tests
- Ensure that all required documentation, spares, tools, and assistance are available
- Participate to site engineering queries by providing FO comments
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent chartered engineer
- Vast professional experience
- Previously FO experience at management level either on site or on method operations.
- A very good knowledge of company rules, general specifications, process and operating procedures.
- Project experience with participation to commissioning, shutdown and start up activities is a real must.
- Abilities: To manage multidiscipline people, rigorous with good sense of organization and logic,
- Very good communications and negotiations skills, depict strong leadership, stress proof, flexible and possess a thorough
- understanding of the UPG project overall objectives.
- Language: English(Fluent)
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 896119.
Orion Group currently supplies over 4,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 40 offices worldwide, Orion Group operates internationally and in October 2013, were named the UK’s number one for Oil & Gas recruitment.
- Consultant name: Iona MacDonald
- Email: Iona.Macdonald@orioneng.com