Recruitment For Secretarial Position at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Secretary
- Organising and maintaining Partner’s diary and email account, as well as scheduling appointments for Partner
- Daily routine calls
- Managing incoming and outgoing telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Coordinating and scheduling all business and personal vacation travel arrangements for Partner and occasionally, accommodation
- Attending to and monitoring urgent enquiries and issues, ensuring that they are brought to the Partner’s direct attention and where necessary, referring matters to the appropriate manager for action
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Meeting and greeting Partner’s visitors
- Taking dictation on various matters from Partner
- Organizing meetings and ensuring that Partner is well-prepared for meetings.
- University Degree in Business Admin or any related course
- Excellent computer skills
- Minimum of 2years experience
- Must possess excellent communication and persuasive skills.
- Must possess an amiable personality and people-management skills.
- Must be a self starter, result oriented and highly motivated.
- Must be able to work with minimal Supervision.
- Must be confident.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2014.