Recruitment at WorleyParsons – Oil And Gas
Lower Level Process CAD Drafter
- Independently generate a simple P&ID from the scratch.
- Assist in carrying out Utility Load Calculation
- Assist in carrying out Utility Design
- Assist a superior in simulation moldeling from the scratch.
- Assist a superior in modeling associated with Flare Design such as Flare radiation calculation and Flare Network analysis.
- Assist a superior in generating scenarios for PSV sizing.
- Assist a superior in performing capacity checks.
- Assist in preparing proposals.
- Independently develops and/ or supervises the creation of engineering products that meet customer quality requirements. This includes defining the problem, establishing the work scope ,preparing the budget and schedule, planning the work, providing technical direction, and reporting the work status.
- Provides support for other engineering activities as requires. May supervise one or more subordinates and provide input regarding performance.
- May be assigned to a project or organizational team, or as a lead engineer for a specific discipline on a small to intermediate size project.
- Provides input and technical guidance to CAD drafters, Designers and lower-level Engineers working on the same project.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Be able to carry out some complex calculations with ability to use at least two (2) design/calculation softwares
- Proficient experience in the Offshore/Onshore orientated Oil and Gas environment.
- Be able to select good piping route and develop piping and support layouts for a typical modification or greenfield works
- Sound knowledge of Piping drawing and office produced deliverables
- Skilled in Design Process, Investigation and Reporting, Experience with client facilities, Packaged Equipment Design & Specification
- Pump Design & Specification, Compressor Design & Specification, Vessel Design & Specification, Heat Exchange Equipment Design & Specification, etc
Industry Specific Experience:
4-8 years of related working experience
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
Bachelors degree in Chemical engineering.
Commitment to safe working practices and ability to promote safety consciousness within the department
Proficiency in utilizing PC and various computer engineering applications software s (including CAD, Microstation CAD systems if applicable)
Requires communication skills to be able to successfully work in a team environment and communicate effectively with other disciplines