Softcom Limited is a group of professionals whose overarching goal is to add value. For 10 years, we have supported organisations in their quest for impact and growth using Technology. Softcom is a “thinking company” with an innovative team of highly skilled and professional project managers, business analysts, designers, developers and engineers set up to ensure customer
Softcom creates some of Africa’s most cutting-edge software products, and we want you to be a part of our team. We are currently in search of a Regional Associate to provide operational support functions for Softcom branch office in Abuja:
- The successful candidate will act as the point of contact for all employees and clients, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- You will also provide market development related functions which will require you to schedule meeting and interface with prospective clients.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and a great team to work with.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Administrative Function
- Managing office supplies stock and place orders
- Preparing regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintaining and update company databases
- Organizing a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answering queries by employees and clients
- Maintaining a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Liaising with vendors for repairs and maintenance
- Distributing and storing correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Preparing reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arranging travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Managing all junior administrative staff
- Performing all other functions as may be required of you to enable Softcom achieve its strategic objectives.
- Market Development Functions
- Research and information gathering
- Technology, tools and stack support
- Team task support
- Duties as assigned by superior
- B.Sc/ HND in Business Administration, Accounting or related field preferred
- Two (2) years previous experience in an office administration or marketing role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Softcom career website on docs.google.com to apply