Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Business Analyst
Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role Regional Business Analyst in the South Region and reports to the Regional Operations Director. Role holder would be responsible for:
- Business Analysis, Business Performance Reporting, Project Management in the area of planning, performance tracking, and gap analysis.
- Coordinating Regional Sales activities
- Liaising with Zonal Business Managers, Head Office Sales support teams on Regional inputs and deliverables
- Sales & Distribution, Finance, IT, Customer Service Delivery and Supply Chain Management
Applicants must have;
- A graduate degree in any course
- 7 years work experience
- Results oriented
- Excellent team player
- Knowledge of analytics and business reporting
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th April, 2018.
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
- If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion