Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a leading provider of innovative eCommerce / mCommerce software solutions, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Regional Director- Business Development
Job Reference: 1381
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Managing all the business development of the company in Nigeria and West Africa, including existing partnerships and customers.
- The main purpose of the role is to grow the customer base and network ecosystem for its Mobile Financial Service in West Africa, with a big focus on cooperating with existing customers and operating hub
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the growth of the MFS and achieve revenue targets by articulating and managing the delivery of an effective sales plan.
- Develop and drive implementation of policies, procedures, and standards to support the delivery of high-quality service to customers.
- Keep abreast of the market, industry, competition and regulatory developments to contribute to the enhancement of the Company’s overall objectives
- Prospect for new opportunities and identify new profitable customers for the MFS
- Oversee and coordinate sales activities and ensure sales and service targets are continuously achieved to deliver business results.
- Gather relevant market intelligence towards developing effective strategies to improve product market share.
- Address any risk or compliance issues likely to affect sales opportunities (existing/potential).
- Liaise with regulatory bodies to facilitate approvals for requests and protect the interest of the company during formulation of regulatory policies.
- Negotiate contract and payment terms with clients, review and prepare tenets of agreements/ MOU/NDA.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience in sales/business development from Financial Service Industry
- Good Knowledge of e-payment and e-commerce products and services.
- Experience in Mobile Financial Services or Agency banking is a strong plus.
- Work experience in other West African countries is a plus.
- Strong ability to work independently reporting to the Africa HQ Business Development Office
- Ability to handle multiple projects while meeting all relevant deadlines
- Strong network of contacts in the Nigerian financial market, especially banks
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving Skills
- Strong relationship-building skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply