Regional Manager At WECO SYSTEMS GROUP
Our company WECO SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL LTD is an information and Communications Technology (ICT) company that has been operating in Nigeria for over twenty (20) years. We are a CISCO Tier one Gold partner and our corporate headquarters is in Lagos, with branches in Port-Harcourt and Abuja. Our experience and customer base spans across the Oil and Gas, Banking, Telecommunications, Government and Manufacturing sectors of the economy.
Regional Manager, Port Harcourt
The key roles of the RM, Port Harcourt but are not limited to:
1. Develop and manage the Port Harcourt Office
2. Selection and recruitment of suitable personnel across board
3. Day to day management of personnel including time management, assessment, training and disciplinary issues
4. Ensure that the AMs receive complete and professional technical pre-sales support as they request.
5. Work with Product Management, Sales and the Business Units to help define/refine sales messages and ensure sales packages are developed and messages communicated to sales team
6. Ensure that the Sales resources evolve in line with the Marketing Message and Sales Teams stated requirements.
7. Ensure that all Sales personnel, including self, maintain and develop the following skills
a. Able to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences
b. Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills
c. Ability to understand business processes and business problems
d. Strong analytical skills
e. Ability to understand technology strategies and roadmaps and how they can be applied to solve business problems
f. Ability to multi-task and be able to represent multiple solutions and products
g. Ability to understand and capture business and technical requirements
h. Ability to develop a broad awareness of the client’s technical architecture and emerging technologies with enough knowledge to determine what is and is not suitable for the customer
i. Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling
j. Ability to develop a marketing messages
8. Duties of all Sales personnel including the RM Port Harcourt.
a. Production of responses to Requests for Information and Requests for Pricing.
b. Development of Industry specific and technical whitepapers
c. Work with other business units to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of sales activities.
d. Liaison with Product Managers and Business Units to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organization.
e. Responsible for staying abreast of product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical problems. This includes interacting with Product Management and Development on an on-going basis to stay current.
f. Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, etc.
g. Attendance at conferences and working with Business Unit Subject Matter Experts, and research to stay on top of changes in business issues/requirements/regulations/Technology and understand where the market is going.
h. Responsible for staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
i. Responsible for preparing for meetings and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the sales process.
j. Responsible for working with Product Management to develop and deliver training on business problems, products, and messages for new Sales team members.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in working with a broad range of technology.
- A good understanding of both Infrastructure and Applications solutions, as well as, experience in both the IT and Telco industries is a requirement.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
- Organized and analytical, must be able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- A minimum of 10years relevant experience in Systems Integrator or OEM sales at least two of which must have been spent in a management capacity.
- Experience and familiarity of a broad range of solutions including, but not limited to, IP-product line of business plus transport infrastructure (basic routing & switching, IP-MPLS, Metro Ethernet), Unified Communications, Data Center technologies (storage, server virtualizations, Data Center networking etc.), Database technologies (Oracle, Microsoft), Applications (ERP, CRM, BSS/OSS, Middleware etc)
- A 1st Degree in Electrical Electronics Engr., Computer Science/Engr., Physics or related disciplines