Regional Sales Manager Needed At Nestlé Nigeria Plc.
As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Regional Sales Manager
(Job Number: 140006DO)
“I want to shape a business without starting one”
Regional Sales Managers- Across Nigeria
Our Regional Sales Manager will deliver operational excellence in the Region by category, channel and customer within Regional Business Plans.
To succeed in this role, you must be an effective team leader, who can direct the region to achieve business results through a strong drive and passion for success.
- Develop Distributor Business plan for each customer in the territory.
- Develop New Sales opportunities within designated Region.
- Establish coverage plan for Distributor in assigned territory.
- Regularly review performance and contribution with the Distributors.
- Communicate and ensure realization of Priorities.
- Manage relationships between retailers, wholesalers, distributors and Nestlé.
- Accountable for forecast accuracy for the region and effective management and control of allocated Trade Funds.
- Implement promotional activity in line with the brand strategies.
- Accountable for implementing company plans of market penetration and numeric distribution in a sales region.
- Regular review of regional structure and requirements and manage the Infiltration and Ex Filtration of cross border activity.
- Prepare Monthly Regional Report with all essential elements.
- Liaise with Business Partners to keep abreast with Industry development.
- Monitor/Submit market intelligence information.
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher qualification in any field of study
- Must have more than 5 years of Sales/ Marketing experience in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Highly numerate with an understanding of finance for non-finance.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Good Computer skills- Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point.
Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and must be willing to work in any part of Nigeria.
Submission closes on 6 November, 2014
Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.