Stanbic Bank is recruiting into the position of a Regional Sales Manager
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager SIPML
Purpose of Job
To coordinate and oversee the marketing strategy in all the assigned States within the region focusing on both the private & public sector. Identifying other business opportunities within the region including Approved Existing Scheme and Retiree Benefit Administration. Ensuring performance benchmarks for growth and profitability are met…
• Achieve assigned RSA target in the Region
• Ensure adequate coverage of all LGAs in the Region
• Ensure that Sales Executives follow through on leads generated
• Achieve maximum conversion of sales leads generated.
• Ensure Sales Executives are effectively coordinated to deliver on targets
• Identify other business opportunities within the region
• Maintaining database of relevant stakeholders in the region particularly State Government functionaries.
• Ensure all States within the region have adequate supply of marketing materials – forms, fliers, stickers etc
• Responsible for coaching Sales Executives and agents within the region
• Responsible for appraising Sales Executives in the region.
• Ensure Sales teams (including agents) have timely information on changes within the industry and SIPML to avoid mis-selling.
• Adherence to code of ethics and all other related guidelines by the sales team
• Market feedback and Competition Watch
• Innovative ideas/solutions based on industry/market realities and experience
HOW TO APPLY: CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Closing date: 23rd January, 2015