Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
Summary: The ideal RF candidate should possess experience and skills in radio network RF planning and optimization, focused on the enhancement of existing Networks and Services aimed at improving the Customer Experience.
S/he should also be proficient in Network & Service Architectures of radio network, and have at least 5 years relevant work experience – preferably in a 2G/3G/4G LTE environment.
- Support LTE RF Optimization effort for various projects
- Perform monitoring and analysis of network key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Work with the operations team to troubleshoot RF problems
- Ensure desired RF objectives as per project plans.
- Perform RF Network Planning, suggest and implement field tuning and perform node reviews/audits
- Guide field teams for data collection and accurate implementation of RF parameters
- Improves network processes and tools to ensure continuous monitoring of equipment and links
- Reduce customer complaints by providing optimized and cost-effective solutions.
- Post process drive data and recommend necessary actions to fix issues.
- Prepare technical reports for performance of base station/cluster
- Radio Network Optimization
- RF Planning
- LTE RAN Air Interface – RAN Protocols and Procedures
- LTE Radio Network and Service KPI
- Cell/cluster performance analysis and field implementation
- Mapping Tools and Data Formats (Mapinfo, GoogleEarth)
- Tools such as TEMS, NEMO, ActiX, Atoll
- Planning and organizational Skills
Experience: The candidate should have a total relevant work experience of more than 5 years and should have worked in a 2G/3G/ 4G LTE environment.
Qualification: BSc/BEng/BTech/HND in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Cmputer Science, Information Technology, and/or Computer Engineering.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]
Candidates with experience in LTE radio network optimization will be preferred.