Netherwood Consulting requires the services of a Risk Management Officer
Netherwood Consulting is a leading provider of consultative services for workforce management, payroll and HR solutions.
Risk Management Officer
Qualifications & Skills:
• A bachelor’s degree in any business related subjects from a reputable university;
• 2-3 years’ working experience in a financial institution preferably Microfinance Bank;
• Practical experience in managing and supervising credit operations gained from a similar or a related banking or financial institution;
• Practical experience in setting and implementation of credit and risk management policies, practices, procedures and guidelines;
• Knowledge and experience in lending, credit and risk management including pre-loan eligibility requirements, client screening, collateral, product design, loan approval processes, repayment terms and incentives, delinquency and default management ;
• knowledge of the micro finance and banking industry particularly Group Lending product ;
• Understands the trends and scope of credit risks in the micro finance and banking industry, and its impact upon the Bank’s activities.
The position requires a candidate with strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to prioritise, multi task and work under pressure amidst competing demands
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org