TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal, and even has built a factory in Ethiopia, which has provided great support for all its brands.
Visibility on digital platforms is important to every business but digital visibility must be tailored towards achieving a strategic advantage, hence the need for digital data collection.
We are looking for a motivated and Entertainment Savvy individual to join the Music App team of a mobile telecoms company as a ‘Royalty Analyst’.
• A Bachelor’s degree.
• Proficient skill in processing, gathering, reviewing and presenting royalty data in an organized manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced data management and Excel skills
• Strong analytical background. Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines quickly and accurately, multi-task and work well under pressure with changing priorities.
How To Apply
If you are that special candidate we are looking for, please send your CV to [email protected] stating ‘Royalty Analyst’ as the subject of the email.
This application will close on Monday June 19, 2017.