Sales Consultant Needed At CIG Motors Company Limited
CIG Motors Company Limited, a new Automobile company in Nigeria is seeking a highly motivated Automotive Sales Consultant with a strong desire to succeed, to join our growing team providing exceptional customer service.
- As an Automotive Sales Consultant with our team, you will be responsible for working with customers to identify vehicle choices; ensuring that each customer has a satisfactory experience with CIG Motors.
- As an Automotive Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for creating and building relationships with new and existing customers to ensure outstanding customer service.
- Well-organized, committed and have a positive attitude and be willing to provide outstanding customer service.
Additional requirements of the Automotive Sales Consultant include:
- Minimum of 3 years Sales experience in the automotive industry
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude and outgoing demeanor
- As a Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for selling new cars
- Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Sells and delivers a minimum number of vehicles per month.
- Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with dealership policies..
- Attends product and sales training courses as requested by sales manager.
- Keeps up-to-date on new products and services within the industry.
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a prospect development system.
- Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner.
- Satisfies the transportation needs of new-vehicle purchasers.
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or CIG Office
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Fully explains product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describes all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Offers test drives to all prospects. Follows company’s procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to test drive.
- Exhibits high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws that govern retail auto sales.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Knows and understands equity and values, and is able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Ensures that the sales manager has an opportunity to meet each customer.
- Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
- Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that each customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
- Introduces customers to service department personnel to emphasize the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership’s service department.
- Schedules first service appointment.
- Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
- Attends sales meetings.
- Maintains professional appearance
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to: email@example.com