Sales Executive At Stanbic IBTC
The State Executive (SE) is responsible for business development within the state and for executing marketing strategy developed in conjunction with Regional Managers on a day to day basis.
The SE is to deliver service to clients, for client acquisition and retention, relationship management, presence across the state and for competition watch. The primary focus of SEs and SRs is the public sector market due to the minimal private sector opportunity in states outside the 3 commercial nerves – centers of the country (i.e. Lagos, Abuja and PH).
Key Responsibilities/Key Result Areas:
The SE has responsibilities to the following key stakeholder groups:
• Initiating new business prospect by:
1. Sending proposals to prospective organizations.
2. Following up with organizations to establish date for presentation.
3. Making presentation to prospective clients.
4. Signing up prospective RSA clients.
• Ensure that Company policy and guidelines are strictly adhered to.
• Marketing of the ‘Approved Scheme’ to organizations.
• Ensure that all Pencom guidelines and regulations are adhered to prevent the company from sanctions or reprimand.
• Ensure dissemination of relevant communication to BD staff within the state
• Provide feedback to assist in strategic decision making.
• Ensure implementation of marketing strategy within the state
• Reporting to line Manager by sending in:
1. Weekly report.
2. Variance report.
3. Preparing Call Memos.
• Provide continuous marketing feedback
• Provides competition watch feedback
• Performance review in conjunction with Regional Manager/Supervisor
• Provide continuous feedback on client requests/complaints
• Transport and telephone allowance retirement
• Collation and forwarding of contribution schedules
• Handles new Admin Officers and Agents orientation
• Oversees activities of Admin officers and micro managers
• Supervising, training and agency co-ordination
• Contribution Schedule generation
• Marketing Presentations
• Keeping sustainable Relationship with RSA clients by:
– Providing clients with up to date information on their RSA balance.
– Attending to clients’ enquiries, issues and complaints.
Key Performance Measures
• Achieving 50% of RSA Sales Monthly Target (as determined by Regional Managers)
• Timely submission of weekly reports- Sales & Variances
• Facilitation of Customer Forum/Interactive Session (at least 5 per quarter).
• Conduct marketing presentations on demand
• Quarterly Agency training
• 100% Compliance with PRA 2004 and Pencom guidelines and regulations
• Zero Outstanding contribution schedules, TRSAs & No Value schedules
• Preparation of 10 marketing proposals per month.
• New lead generation (at least 10 per month)
• Customer relationship management
• Meeting Deadlines
• Agency Recruitment & Management (including retention)
• Knowledge of terrain.
• State Pensions’ relationship management & sign up