Novateur Nigeria is a Technology, Media, and Business development consultancy based in Abuja, Nigeria. Our mission is to be Africa’s No.1 Service Brand based on innovation in the services and products we provide
As an IT technical sales executive, you’ll be selling hardware and software products as part of a Sales Team. At Novateur, we expect you to combine technical advice with an all-around sales role.
Part of the primary responsibilities of the Sales Associate position is to maintain outstanding customer service, uphold our Mission and Core Values, generate sales on both hardware and software product.
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client
- Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
- Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client’s needs
- Answering any technical questions the client might have
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
- Investigates new items and makes recommendations for purchasing products.
- Checks inventory to ensure orders are in stock
- Construct sales pitches and presentations
- Stay abreast of market trends
- Help customers maximize the use of software features
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes.
- Extensive Knowledge of Novateur products and services
- Not older than 26 years (at time of application)
- Abuja based only!!!
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Marketing or related field would be a plus
- Related work experience
- Required Skills:
- Excellent selling skills
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- Negotiating skills
- Time and task management
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- Excellent technical knowledge
- A keen interest in IT issues
- Presentation skills
- The ability to write reports and proposals
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]