Nigerian Breweries Plc is recruiting Sales Executives
Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria, was incorporated in 1946. In June 1949, the company recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled off its Lagos Brewery bottling lines. This first brewery in Lagos has undergone several optimization processes and as at today boasts of the most modern brew house in the country.
Nigerian Breweries Plc has a rich portfolio of high quality brands: Star Lager Beer, the first in its portfolio, was launched in 1949; this was followed by Gulder lager beer in 1970;Maltina, the nourishing malt drink,was introduced in 1976,followed by Legend Extra Stout in 1992.Amstel Malta was launched in 1994 while Heineken Heineken lager Beer was relaunched into the Nigerian market in 1998.Maltina Sip-it, packaged in Tetrapaks was launched in 2005, while Fayrouz was launched in 2006. In 2007, the company introduced Star, Heineken and Amstel Malta in Cans. In 2011, the company sold a total of 29 Stock Keeping Units (SKU’s) including Gulder Can, Legend Can, Heineken Magnum, Maltina Can , Fayrouz Cans, Fayrouz P.E.T, Climax Energy drink as well as Goldberg lager, Malta Gold and Life Continental lager which became part of the family in October 2011.
Job Positions: Sales Executives
- Location: Zamfara, Yobe, Taraba, Sokoto, Rivers, Plateau, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ogun, Niger, Nassarawa,Lagos, Kwara, Kogi, Kebbi, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Imo, Gombe, Enugu, Ekiti, Edo, Ebonyi, Delta, Cross River,Borno, Benue, Bayelsa, Bauchi, Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Adamawa, Abuja, Abia
The Sales Executive develops/agrees a rolling sales plan and executes same on an on-going basis, thus contributing to the overall achievement of the company’s annual sales target.
Ideal candidates should not be older than thirty five (35) years as at 28th February 2015 and should possess the following:
• Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/ including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects.
• NYSC Discharge Certificate
• a) Bachelor degree ( Minimum of Second Class lower division) in any discipline obtained from a recognized University or
b) HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) obtained from a reputable polytechnic/college of technology in any discipline
• Valid Drivers License with excellent driving Skills
• Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point etc.).
• Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.
• Personal initiative and drive to win
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary performance related increments and a pension scheme, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, and transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Method of Application
All applications must be received not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email. Therefore, candidates are advised to check their email regularly. Closing date for receipt of all applications is 4th February, 2015
To apply for this position, click here