Sales Job Vacancy At Oracle
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle’s product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system. In addition, Oracle’s open architecture and multiple operating-system options gives our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.
Banking Analytics Applications Sales Representative III
Banking Risk Management & Analytics Software Sales Executive
Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU) is a world leader in providing IT solutions to the financial services industry. Oracle is the world’s largest enterprise software vendor with 286,000 global customers and USD 22.4 billion in revenue. Oracle’s customers include ten of the top ten global banks, ten of the top ten insurance companies, ten of the top ten securities firms, five of the top five mutual fund companies and four of the top five World stock exchanges. With the experience of delivering value-based IT solutions to over 840 financial institutions in over 130 countries, the FSGBU understands the specific challenges that financial institutions face: the need for building customer intimacy and competitive advantage through cost-effective solutions while, simultaneously, adhering to the stringent demands of a dynamic regulatory environment. Our solutions have the world’s most comprehensive and contemporary banking applications and provide a technology footprint that addresses their complex IT and business requirements.
The existing vacancy is for a sales person to position and sell licenses for Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) Suite of Solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Satisfy revenue targets for licenses and services across the OFSAA product line
- Competency in positioning the portfolio at a “C” level
- Building a deep and active engagement model with Clients
- Creating a tailored ‘case for transformation’ and solution proposal with supporting business case for each opportunity
- Close opportunities in a timely and managed process
- Sales lead generation and pipeline management
- Lead FSGBU account plan and coverage model to identify target Clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Seasoned sales professional with minimum of 8-10 years of experience in the areas of Enterprise Risk Management (credit risk / treasury risk / operational risk / DWH… ) and / or Compliance systems (Anti Money Laundering / AML / Financial Crime etc….) in banking sector.
- Solid experience selling Banking software solutions.
- Experience in shaping and developing significant investment initiatives / projects of $US 5M and upwards, including business case development, detailed solution scope, implementation approach and plan, etc.
- Deep knowledge about the banking industry is vital.
- Ability to bring in insights about the emerging trends in banks’ buying patterns relative to core banking systems, enterprise risk management and compliance systems is vital
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Proven network of executive level contacts within the target banking community.
- Knowledge of IT and Banking
- Excellent communications skills
- Proven problem solving capacity, including needs analysis and business justification skills
- Ability to travel as required
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Method of Application