Kenya Airways is truly the Pride of Africa. Our global network now reaches 62 destinations, 49 of which are spread across the Africa continent. With a modern fleet of 45 aircrafts, including five Boeing 777 series, makes us one the youngest fleets in Africa. Kenya Airways opens a world of opportunity across the continent, creating sustainable development by connecting its people and businesses within Africa and around the world.
At Kenya Airways we believe our greatest asset is our people. Wires you join Kenya Airways we provide you with training and all the systems and tools you require to perform. And best of all, we provide an environment that enables each and every one of our employees to achieve their full potential.
In line with our expansion plans we are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Abuja – Nigeria
- To drive the sates plan for Abuja to deliver the budgeted objectives
- To monitor and recommend pricing levels in Abuja to maximize yield and revenue
- To identify new sales opportunities and take steps to implement them for new revenue streams.
- Develop and service trade partners to maximise loyalty revenue generation.
- To be the principal administrator for Kenya Airways in Abuja while safeguarding KQ interest
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- University graduate in a relevant area of study
- Minimum of 5 years airline experience in sales and marketing of which 2 must be at senior sales level
- Computer literate with valid driving license
- Ability to lead and motivate a team Strong analytical skills
- Good negotiator and ability to influence
- Proficiency in a foreign language will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date: 25th April 2014
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or for further details, visit our website at: www.kenya-airways.com/ng/ and click on Careers.